Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Home

  Having confirmed that our bags did not make the transfer to the flight from Atlanta, we filled the necessary forms, met our driver and headed home, arriving there a bit after 2:00 AM.  

  Mid-morning we received a call from Delta that they had the bags in Boston and would deliver them in the afternoon, which they did.

  The arrival of the bags brings the trip to an end other than whining about the mountain of action items that have amassed while we were away.  I shall avoid doing so.  

  This will be the last narrative entry on the trip in this blog.  To those of you who have followed my blog, I hope you have found it of passing interest.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at RHNorweb@me.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment